The Non-inflatable Mambobaby Neck Float has gone water-resistant with more safety features to create the perfect new generation swim trainer for 2020. Our unique neck float utilizes the PearlFoam™ technology with high-quality Swimwear Fabric and TPU film wrap. No more dangerous Air leakage. Let your babies truly experience the benefits of swimming in a more safe way. No need for costly baby spas, enjoy your own home hydrotherapy spa sessions with Mambobaby neck float.
- The sensation of floating in warm water puts babies completely at ease and helps them built an abundant sense of safety.
- Muscular strength is increased through the water’s gentle resistance.
- Subtle water pressure on the chest can increase lung capacity by strengthening intercostal muscles and the respiratory system.
- As babies kick around in the water, the small rocking waves they create will help to improve their balance and coordination and ultimately, support their ability to sit, crawl, and walk. Even if your baby falls asleep in the water, the rocking will continue with his/her rhythmic breathing.
- Movement through the water has a positive effect on the digestive and circulatory systems. It helps to make your baby eat more, have better sleep, and solve the problem of constipation.
- Suitable for newborns from 0 – 12 months old (Weight limit 12KG)
- PearlFoam™ air-free Mambobaby neck float, no need to inflate, no risk of leakage. Non-inflatable liner is assembled from millions of tiny capsules.
- Comes in 2 Size for a truly custom fit and safe experience. No more choking and restricted airways.
- Dual adjustable buckles at the back of the ring to suit all infant sizes. It is very easy to adjust. Unfasten safety clip and easily slip on. You can tighten up as necessary to avoid any slipping. It helps the baby move freely in a comfortable position.
- Eco-friendly, waterproof, breathable, and smooth material protects the baby’s skin. No more worry about the safety of the baby’s neck at the seam of the plastic inflatable swim ring.
- Will Not protect against drowning, use only under constant supervision of adults;
- Hand wash with mild detergent, Do not scrub or brush;
- Hang it in a cool and ventilated place after use in order to avoid mildew;
- Keep away from fire and high temperature, sharp objects to avoid any damage.